Art and Adventure for Ape Conservation

Change for Chimps

Change for Chimps is a fundraiser for ape conservation. I collect tips while performing in subways and on the streets, sending 90% of my earnings to chimpanzee conservation groups including the Jane Gooddall Institute and Chimfunshi Chimpanzee Rehabilitation Center in Zambia. The other 10% of my profits go towards snacks and bubble tea!

For me this is a great way to use something I love, tap dancing, to support something else I love and care deeply about, Chimpanzees!

If you like what I am doing and would like to support my cause online, please feel free to contact me or make a donation through my fundraiser page:


Thank you for stopping by!


%d bloggers like this: